Hey girls, I thought it would be fun to do my everyday face makeup. So I went a head and gathered all the makeup I use every single day and put it into this post. I also do have before and after pictures so you can what a huge difference all of this makes. So beware, I am not a pretty sight without makeup. :D
Here's the order of everything I do.
1.I apply Maybelline Dream Fresh BB cream all over my face. I am in the shade Light 100.
2. Then I apply my Benefit Boi-ing concealer and shade Light 01.
3. Then after I apply that I add my Rimmel Stay Matte powder in Sand Storm.
4. Then after that I apply my MAC blush in Cream Soda.
5. After I apply all my face items, I go a head and add Urban Decay Eye Shadow primer to my eye lids.
6. Then I add both All That Glitters and Naked Lunch to my lids, which are both from MAC.
7. After that I curl my lashes and use Benefit's They're Real mascara.
8. Lastly I add Urban Decay's Eye Liner.
9. Then for the lips I use MAC's lip stick in Pure Zen.
10. Then on top of that I use my MAC On The Scene Cremesheen Glass.
Now for the before and after pictures: