Hey everyone, I have an exciting post today on the new Naked 3 Palette by Urban Decay. I was so freaking excited when they told us they were releasing this bad boy. So of course, I just had to get it right away. It is currently sold out on the Urban Decay website but Ulta and Sephora will be releasing it in December. The Naked 3 comes with 12 new shades with the rose hue neutrals.
- Strange: pale neutral pink in a matte finish
- Dust: pale metallic pink shimmer
- Burnout: light pinky-peach in a satin finish
- Limit: light dusty rose in a matte finish
- Buzz: metallic rose shimmer with silver in a micro glitter finish
- Trick: light metallic pinky cooper with shimmer
- Nooner: medium pinky-brown in a matte finish
- Lair: medium metallic mauve shimmer
- Factory: pinky brown in a satin finish
- Mugshot: metallic taupe shimmer
- Darkside: deep taupe mauve shade in a satin finish
- Blackheart: smoky black matte with a rosy red sparkle
I would give this palette a A+.
For more photos and swatches click read more :)