Saturday, November 30, 2013

Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette


Hey everyone, I have an exciting post today on the new Naked 3 Palette by Urban Decay. I was so freaking excited when they told us they were releasing this bad boy. So of course, I just had to get it right away. It is currently sold out on the Urban Decay website but Ulta and Sephora will be releasing it in December. The Naked 3 comes with 12 new shades with the rose hue neutrals. 

  • Strange: pale neutral pink in a matte finish
  • Dust: pale metallic pink shimmer 
  • Burnout: light pinky-peach in a satin finish
  • Limit: light dusty rose in a matte finish
  • Buzz: metallic rose shimmer with silver in a micro glitter finish
  • Trick: light metallic pinky cooper with shimmer
  • Nooner: medium pinky-brown in a matte finish
  • Lair: medium metallic mauve shimmer
  • Factory: pinky brown in a satin finish
  • Mugshot: metallic taupe shimmer 
  • Darkside: deep taupe mauve shade in a satin finish
  • Blackheart: smoky black matte with a rosy red sparkle
I am seriously in love with this palette. I love all of the shades and they are all so smooth applying and extremely pigmented. My favorite shades from this palette are the matte ones because I am a huge sucker for matte shades. Compared to my Naked one palette I think I like this one just a tad more just because I love the rose hue tints in each of the shades. I would highly highly recommend this palette. You can buy it for $52.00 from http://www.urbandecay.com/urban-decay/eye-makeup/naked3/409.html

I would give this palette a A+. 



For more photos and swatches click read more :)


















11 comments:

  1. I love the colours in this. I think it's probably my favourite Naked Palette so far, I may get it when it becomes more widely available :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is my favorite as well, which I didn't think would be possible because Naked 1 has always been my go to palette, but I love this one even more!

      Delete
  2. Ahh I love the look of these colors <3 Can't wait to get mine, I pre-ordered it already :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay! I hope you love it once it comes in!

      Delete
  3. I've been hearing so much excitement over the release of this palette. I'm glad you got it and you love it! The shades in here look awesome. :)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks darling, I'm happy I love it too! But I told myself I can't buy anymore makeup palettes for a while now lol!

      Delete
  4. This palette is officially on my christmas list! I have both Naked palettes but for some reason my brain thinks I need to have this one as well :D x.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get it girly! You will love it :D

      Delete
  5. Oh my, I am soooo excited! I have to get my hands on this immediately once it launches in Europe (lookfantastic.com, I'm looking at you) - I think it comes on December 16th! Great pictures, I am so jealous you already have it! :-) Lucky girl. I own the original Naked & Naked basics and I cannot wait to add this to my little Naked collection. x

    tarulovesbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to get my hands on this palette, the shadows look beautiful :-)

    Love, Christine♥
    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete