Saturday, November 30, 2013

We Search. We Find. We Shopstyle!

Hey loves, I was selected as being part of the PopSugar Select team, to make a layout of my favorite clothing items for the ShopStyle team. ShopStyle is a website where you can shop all the latest trends, you can like things, add things to your wishlist, etc. It's a great social area to see all the latest trends.

For my layout I went with my favorite items that I love for the fall and winter.


  • Brown Idera boots which can be found at Younkers.
  • A studded tan scarf from Charolette Russe
  • A sheer white blouse from Charolette Russe
  • Black and gold flats from Forever21
  • Maroon tribal blouse from Charolette Russe
  • Black leggings from Target
All these items are things I wear all the time. It sums up my style. I have been loving boots and my blouses to go with my leggings. And as you can tell Charolette Russe is by far one of my favorite stores. 



2 comments:

  1. The maroon tribal blouse looks gorgeous :). I'll be sure to check out their items!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's one of my favorite shirts :D I am such a sucker for tribal prints and maroon colors for the winter :D

      Delete