Friday, December 6, 2013

Studio Gear Holiday Palette


Hey everyone today I have a review on the Studio Gear Holiday palette. It comes with 4 eye shadows and 1 blush. I am in love with the packaging of this palette. It comes in a case that has purple and yellow all over it, and the palette it self is black and grey. The one thing I have always loved about Studio Gear products is the amazing classy packaging. 

The eye shadows that come in this palette are Platinum which is a light silver, Frost which is more of a light blue, Coal which is a deep gray and Glimmer which is a gold shimmer. I found the shadows to be smooth. I didn't find them to be chalky. My favorite of the 4 would be coal. But all 4 colors are perfect to make a great smokey holiday look.

The blush is Snowy Glow which is a beautiful peach shade. It has great pigmentation and is probably one of my new favorite blushes. Over all I would give this palette a B+. 

You can purchase this palette at http://studiogearcosmetics.com/shop/eye-make-up/holiday-smokey-eye-palette/ for only $25, you can also use the code SGHOLIDAY to receive an additional 10% off. 

*this product was giving to me for review, but all opinions are my own.*




For more photos and swatches click read more :)















3 comments:

  1. It is one of my favorites right now !

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks awesome, the swatches are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look off this palette, the shades look beautiful :-)

    Love, Christine♥
    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete