Thursday, May 8, 2014

Too Faced A La Mode Eyes Palette


Hey girls, I am so excited to finally be doing a review on this beautiful palette! I have had it for a while already and finally got around to playing with is. This is part of the Too Faced summer collection and this palette is an Ulta exclusive. 

 A La Mode Palettecomes with 9 different colors and the packaging is tin instead of cardboard. It also comes with inserts to show you different ways to do your makeup. It comes with three different looks: Day, Classic and Fashion. All of the shades are so beautiful in there own unique way making this palette amazing. The packaging is one of my favorite things about this palette since it is a tin packaging and the colors are just perfect for the summer. It makes me want to go on a getaway to an island.

Now on to the eye shadows them selves:



Day: The day shades consists of St. Tropez which is an almost matte shade with a slight gold shimmer. It is a very light cream color. Cannes is a pretty golden orange with shimmer. And Soleil is one of my favorite shades in this whole palette. It is a nice shimmery brown with a little mixture of gold and red shimmer.


Classic: Riviera which is also a light cream color which more of a golden/yellow undertone. Jardin is a beautiful medium shade pink with gold shimmer. A Cote d'Azur is a beautiful taupe color, which is also another one of my favorites from this palette.


Fashion: La Croisette is a white shade with a lot of shimmer to it. Monaco is a board line hot pink matte shade. This color is the one that surprised me the most and I was so excited to see how pigmented it was. And then lastly De La Mer which is a dark black with blue undertones.


Overall out of all of the shades I thought they all swatched well. Some of the colors were way more pigmented then the others. I would give this palette a B+. The packaging is amazing and the colors are just so different. I don't have any palettes like this and I know I will be using this palette a lot this summer. It does retail for $36.00 and can be purchased from here! Let me know what your favorite thing about this palette is.

3 comments:

  1. is so pretty!!

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. agreed!! That packaging is amazing :D

      Delete
  2. Cute palette, some really pigmented shades. I love the day shades :)

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete